It’s about time we had a lovely new competition to help make this weather a little easier. This time we’re giving you the chance to WIN shoes from our Chatham Marine collection.
You can enter our competition in one of two ways;
- Through our competition app on Facebook- just click here to enter your details!
- For mobile users, you may simply leave a comment on this blog post!
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections trading as Marisota, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: contact details within the competition app.
5. Entries must be submitted via Marisota Facebook Page or blog.
6. Entries may be submitted between 17th July 2012 and midnight on the 31st July 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly from the Participants giving the correct contact details. The successful Participant will be announced on the Marisota Facebook page – week commencing 31th July 2012. The Winner will be notified via email.
8. There will be only 1 winner. The winner must allow a minimum of 28 days for the prize to be received.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winners will be decided a random draw from the Participants giving the correct contact details.
11. THE PRIZE – 1 pair of Chatham Marine shoes from the Marisota website. The prize must be available and in stock at the point of contact.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.