By now you all know we love to have a competition and it’s that time again – only this time you have the very exciting chance to WIN any dress of your choice from our whole range! We’re sure many of you fab ladies have got a holiday, a party or somewhere special which you need a lovely new dress for!
All you need to do is…
1. Head over to our Facebook page, click the competition tab down the left hand side and enter your contact details – don’t forget hit like and share our page with your friends too!
2. The Facebook competition tab isn’t viewable through mobile devices so you can also enter the competition by leaving a comment under this blog post.
Terms and conditions:
1.The promoter of this competition is Candid Collections Limited, trading as Marisota, Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester M60 6ES. (“Promoter”)
2. Each entrant taking part in this competition shall be referred to as a “Participant”. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
3. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, their agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Participants must submit the following: contact details within the competition app or commented on the blog.
5. Entries must be submitted via Marisota Facebook Page .
6. Entries may be submitted between 15th March 2012 and midnight on the 29th March 2012 (the “Competition Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. Late entries will not be accepted and the Promoters accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during transmission.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly from the Participants giving the correct contact details. The successful Participant will be announced on the Marisota Facebook page – week commencing 30th March 2012. The Winner will be notified via email.
8. There will be only 1 winner.
9. The decision of the Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The overall winner will be decided a random draw from the Participants giving the correct contact details.
11. THE PRIZE – The Winner will receive a dress of their choice from the Marisota site, subject to stock availability.
12. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.